Home | News Alerts | Contact Us | Guestbook
Alice24-7.com | Alice, TX

home : news : news November 25, 2015

5/21/2014 2:29:00 PM
Water heater scare brings out AFD

Alice Fire Department responded to a gas water heater explosion in the 600 block of North Wright Street. Fire Chief Dean Van Nest reported that the water heater simply failed. There was only minor damage. Firefighters turned off gas to the home and helped the elderly home owner clean up.

Article Comment Submission Form
Please feel free to submit your comments.

Article comments are not posted immediately to the Web site. Each submission must be approved by the Web site editor, who may edit content for appropriateness. There may be a delay of 24-48 hours for any submission while the web site editor reviews and approves it.

Note: All information on this form is required. Your telephone number is for our use only, and will not be attached to your comment.
Submit an Article Comment
First Name:
Last Name:
Anti-SPAM Passcode Click here to see a new mix of characters.
This is an anti-SPAM device. It is not case sensitive.

Advanced Search

LifeExtrasElect a Community StarSubmissionsCouponsState NewsNational NewsBrides365
Site Design and Content
Copyright 2015 Alice24-7.com

Software © 1998-2015 1up! Software, All Rights Reserved